Skip to content
- Missi Atta Roti is a specialty of Punjab
- It is mixture of chana besan and wheat flour
- Mix it with crushed onion and spices, it will make you want more and more
- Helps lowering cholesterol levels
- Rich source of protein and carbohydrates
Very good for weight loss
- Good for people suffering from diabetes
Missi Atta: Go an extra mile when it comes to what you eat. Missi roti is something which is not just healthy but is super tasty too. It gets a mild taste from whole wheat flour and a little spicy, rich taste because of the presence of gram flour aka besan. Missi atta hence is a combination of carbohydrates, iron, vitamins etc. and a lot of taste. In Indian households, this is something popular with one and all. You can now buy missi atta from Dinesh Flour Mills as well. It is the place to go if you are on the lookout for healthy Indian food material which is not adulterated and as all minerals intact. If you are not on the severe side of gluten allergy, you can include this in your diet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device