1.Custard of 1 Kg Milk
2. 6 Tsp Drinking Choclate
3. 1 Tsp Cream
4. Bread Slices 0r Biscuits
5. Walnuts few pieces
6. Glazed Cherries
- Make a thick paste of drinking chocolate and cream with little of hot water.
- To make praline powder beat little sugar in a heavy sauce pan till it melts and becomes golden
- Add walnuts and remove from fire. Pour it on greased plate.
- When it cools down, grind them into pieces.
- Cut the hard corners of the bread and cut them into half. Dip them one by one in choclate sauce and arrange in a bowl.
- Now spread custard evenly and repeat both layers once more.
- Lastly pour the rest choclate sauce on it and top with praline and cherries.
- Keep in fridge for 2-3 hours and SERVE COLD.