"Indulge guilt-free with our wholesome multigrain samosas - a delicious twist on a classic snack!"
- 1 cup Dinesh Flour Mills multigrain flour /millet flour
- 1/2 cup Dinesh Flour Mills flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- Water, as needed
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- In a bowl, mix together Dinesh Flour Mills multigrain flour, Dinesh Flour Mills flour , salt, carom seeds, and oil.
- Slowly add water and knead the dough until it's smooth and pliable.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, heat oil and add cumin and coriander seeds.
- Once the seeds start spluttering, add onions and sauté until they turn translucent.
- Add peas, mashed potatoes, turmeric powder, and salt to taste. Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool down completely.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll them out into circles.
- Cut the circle into two halves.
- Take one half, wet the straight edge with water and make a cone shape.
- Stuff the cone with the potato and peas mixture, leaving some space at the top.
- Wet the top edges of the cone with water and seal it tightly.
- Repeat the process with the remaining dough and filling.
- Place the samosas on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce of your choice